School break days
I had an amazing school break. At first my spring break was boring up until saturday. My sister got me tickets to meet one of my favorite bands of all time. They are known as falling in reverse . the band has a total of five members - Ronnie Radke, christian thompson, ryan seaman, derek jones and zakk sandler. They are an amazing band that i love and have been loving for about 4 years. They have helped me a lot with my anxiety and depression. They were making an appearance at the hollywood & highland hot topic. The tickets to see them were about 40 dollars and when the tickets were purchased you would get there new album coming home. I asked my sister if she could buy me the tickets but didn’t expect her to actually do it. She then later surprised me with the tickets and the new album. I was so freaking happy. The event was on saturday and so i had made them a poster for them to sign. When i got there i was just paralyzed i couldn’t think straight. Once i made it to the front of the line and it was my turn to meet them i just busted out into tears. I told them how they have helped me a lot and that they helped me stay clean from self harm and then the lead singer ronnie radke came up and hugged me. It was pretty awesome. I also had a ctr moment there. A lady had lost a hot topic gift card and i later found it on the floor and i decided to give it back. It had like 50 dollars in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment