Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Professional Tattoo artist and Piercer

                                      Professional Tattoo artist and Piercer

I would like to become a professional tattoo artist and piercer. A tattoo artist is someone with artistic skills that applies permanent decorative tattoos. A professional piercer is someone who pierces the body.

Duties and responsibilities:
  • Discuss with their clients what type of piercing or tattoo they will be receiving
  • Explain the procedure and any risks that may be involved
  • Cleaning the skin where the tattoo or piercing will be placed
  • Drawing a sketch of said tattoo
  • Making client happy

Salary: 32,000 a year

Education:  
  •  2-3 years to be a professional body piercer
  • Completion of training program
  • license/certification



Reflection: Yes, i would very much like to be a tattoo artist and body piercer. I have always loved tattoos and piercings. I plan on getting some when i grow up. I think most people look great with tattoos and piercings. People tend to think that tattoos and piercings are bad but i just think it’s a way to express yourself. For example people get something tattooed that means a lot to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment